#wedding #photography #love #merrage #soulmate #party #photos #bride #theman #thewoman #beautiful #memories #best #adorable #couple
15 Photographs You Absolutely MUST Take On Your Wedding Day
1. The second before your partner sees you in all your glory.
2. Very cute and very original. Take the lyrics from your first dance song and overlay with your favorite pic from the moment.
3. Shoe shot! Because these are (one of) the important things in life.
4. Make sure to capture your grandparents jiving up and down the dance floor to remind yourself that even at 80, you can still get down.
5. That moment when the groom first sees the bride.
6. And while you're at it, why not get the bridesmaids' expressions too?
7. Mirror pictures are so meta and so fantastic.
8. You may be marrying your true love but your MOH was likely there for the whole ride, too. You'll want to make sure you capture a special moment with your special friend.
9. A frame within a frame.
10. And if you know you're the person to shove cake in your partner's face then make sure someone gets it.
11. Romance is definitely what you want the photos to convey and silhouettes scream it.
12. Get a unique and creative ring picture by placing the rings on a newspaper from the day of the wedding.
13. Kids are always doing the cutest things so make sure to capture those moments.
14. Get a candid photo of you and emotional daddy right before he walks you down the aisle.
15. If the bride's got a veil like this, then make sure the camera is at the ready for any gust of wind that comes.